Friday, June 12, 2009

FACE PIG OF SHUAIB YOUSAF

FACE PIG OF SHUAIB YOUSAF(AMEER SOFT (pvt) LTD)


PIG SHOAIB Email id:-- shuaib@ameersoft.com

PIG SHOAIB Email id:-- yousaf.shuaib@gmail.com



PIG SHOAIB Mobile No:-- +92-0300-4725250
PIG SHUAIB YOUSAF & SHAHNAZ (RECEPTIONIST) OF AMEER SOFT (pvt) LTD

http://static.open.salon.com/files/lipstick-on-a-pig1225026721.jpg



I am Imran Malik i got job in Ameer Soft (pvt)Ltd.Ameer Soft (pvt)Ltd is a "Softwar house" .Pig SHUAIB YOUSAF is a " General Manager " in Ameer Soft (pvt)Ltd.Pig SHUAIB YOUSAFshow himself very good muslim but you know well pig has no religion.

Shahnaz she is receptionist of Ameer Soft(pvt) Ltd.Pig SHUAIB YOUSAF FUCK Shahnaz,When she pregnant Pig SHUAIB YOUSAF Tell me marriage to Shahnaz But i told to pig SHUAIB YOUSAF i am not interested in Shahnaz.

One day i am alone in Ameer Soft (pvt)Ltd .I am go to Office rest room when i open the door i am surprised to see Pig SHUAIB YOUSAF Fucking Shahnaz i am shocked to see Pig SHUAIB YOUSAF and Shahnaz,but i come out the rest room.

On the next day Pig SHUAIB YOUSAF dismiss from the job also pig SHUAIB YOUSAF warn me dont tell others.Pig SHUAIB YOUSAF Dismiss me and not pay my 5month Salary which is Rs:25,000, $300,

Pig SHUAIB YOUSAF warn me if i told others i kidnap you.I am afraid him becouse he is the master of "Tona"(kala jado,black majic) and also his relations to Criminal peoples.

Pig SHUAIB YOUSAF Show a good muslim but his attitude is like a Pig,His sexual relations
with many Others Females.
BEWARE OF THIS OFFICE
Company Name:Ameer Soft
Company Location:RB-4 First floor Awami complex Usman Block
New Garden Town Lahore, Pakistan.
Phone No:+92-42-5889715-16
Fax No : +92-42-5885415


Email :info@ameersoft.com
jobs@ameersoft.com




Postal Address:

RB-4, 1st Floor Awami Complex,
Usman Block, New Garden Town,
Lahore, Pakistan.

Voice : 92-42-588-9715-6
Fax : 92-42-588-5415
Email:info@ameerinterantional.com



picture of a happy pig

_________________________________________

PIG SHOAIB Email id:-- shuaib@ameersoft.com


PIG SHOAIB Mobile No:-- 0092-0300-4725250



Now I tell You About My Story Pig SHUAIB YOUSAF Dismiss only me because i see him with

Shahnaz,And also not marriad with Shahnaz.But Dear user tell me in this

satuation what can i do.Pig SHUAIB YOUSAF Can not Pay My Salary.Tell meThis Attitude is like

a muslims No This is "Worst Pig".Dear you Know very well a person who dismiss

from his job for this reason .Tell me Users i am not come any

rich family i sport my family on my job and salary but Pig SHUAIB YOUSAF cannot pay my

Salary.Tell Me What Can I Do

Note:::---

Dear User If any This Type of Pig Come in yours Life.who Mentally Torching

AND DISTURB YOUR LIFE TELL ME . ANY RELATION WITH YOU JUST LIKE

UNCLE,BOY FRIEND,GIRL FRIENDS, BOSS,ANTI,WIFE,HUSBAND etc

You Tell Me I Post ON my Web sit(blog).Send detail of THESE Pig in my


e-mail addres:-----malikimrana1@gmail.com
or
e_mail id:---- malikimrana1@hotmail.com


___________________________________________________-

So Dear User beware of pig .Send me also story of you in my e-mail id

No comments:

Post a Comment